What is Life Coaching?
“Life coaching is a practice that helps people identify and achieve personal goals. Life coaches assist clients by using a variety of tools and techniques. Life coaching draws inspiration from disciplines such as sociology, psychology, positive adult development and career counselling.”
However, the way I see coaching is that it is very much about helping you, as an individual, to facilitate and achieve your goals by listening, asking questions, and assisting you to set clear goals and achieve your desired outcomes or even dreams. I will continuously provide you with authentic UPR (unconditional positive regard) which will enable you to facilitate, draw upon and use the resources you have readily available and your willpower successfully. In addition to standard life coaching skills I also use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques too, which work with the unconscious mind.
Life Coaching is:
- Individually tailored to your needs and requirements
- Results orientated and focuses purely on positive action to help you to achieve your goals
- Powerful and achieves results quickly, helping you to move forward in your life
- About using simple techniques that will facilitate positive changes that can have a huge impact on the qualityof your life
- Able to identify all that you have already achieved and the drivers that enabled you to do so – these can then be used to enable you to achieve your new goals.
- About helping you make changes but also encouraging you to take full responsibilty for your actions
- All about listening to you and your goals and helping you to achieve them using the resources that you have available within you
- About clearing blockages which, up until now, may have been preventing you move forward and make changes
- It is about helping you to live the life you want to live